Sunday, July 25, 2010

"Blog Light"

If you are looking for deep thoughts in this blog, look elsewhere.

My friend is using her blogging for lengthy, introspective discussions... she's doing a fantastic job and I enjoy taking time to pause and study what she is saying... but my personal blog is my writing surface for whatever crosses my mind as I sit at the computer during a lull in my day or when I'm getting ready for bed.

I think the blog is my newest "doodle" page. The blog replaces:

the notes I wrote on notebook paper during class and then folded into some origami shape to pass along when the bell rang...

the doodling I did during college classes when the "lectures" became endless parades of sound going in one and out the other...

the "notes" I take during faculty meetings and share with my colleagues seated near me ("ask your PERSONAL questions on your OWN time!!!")

Deep thoughts are reserved for the other blog that I write. This one is "blog light". LOL!

Jake has come in and joined me at the table with his watercolors. He's painting a house. Without the ability to read/write, he uses art for expression. It's a great way for me to know what is going on inside that brain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment