1. Never take holding your head up in the air for granted. It's a God-given miracle to be able to balance all that on top of your neck.
2. Never, never, never vomit in our hall bathroom when experiencing vertigo. You will hit the wall AND the side of the toilet with your head.
3. Never drive your convertible when experiencing vertigo... even if it's just in your neighborhood... just to see if you can drive... the neighbors will look at 'ya funny.
4. Meclizine is a wonderful drug. I've become very fond of it's powers.
5. That the privilege of being someone's wife and parent can be hindered when you cannot get out of your bed. I missed so much and the guys had to do so many things for themselves. I'm thankful for their patience and love.
6. If your local ER has only 3 beds, and you've been in one of them the longest, and someone who will be paying with their state assistance funds is waiting on a bed, you will get dismissed even if you vomit in the ER exit.
7. Daytime TV stinks... even with DirecTV.
8. The neighborhood trash truck is very loud. It can break even a drug-induced slumber while picking up the neighbor's trash.
9. Having your parent drive/take you to the doctor at age 41 is a humbling experience. 'Nuff said.
10. I will NEVER take a day of good health for granted again... if I seem to be doing that, slap me.
Thanks to all our friends and family who have helped us during the last 6 weeks. :)